Ultra Paws Dog Coat Large Blue/Black
- Choose red/black or blue/black.
- Eight sizes-from Petite to XX-Large.
- Coat extends from base of neck toward base of tail.
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Generous velcro closures at the neck and belly ensure a proper fit.
- Reflective strips for night time visibility.
- Simply lay the coat on the dog's back and adjust the neck and belly and they're ready for outdoor adventure!
- Water repellent Supplex outer shell with a warm fleece liner.
Measuring & Size Information for Ultra Paws® Dog Coats
The neck measurement is taken all the way around the dog at the withers. You measure this by finding the base of the neck (the throat area - similar to the adams apple on a human) to the back of the neck (withers of the dog) and then back to the base of the neck neck. Note, this is typically lower than where the collar sits. The necks are adjustable within the ranges listed in the chart.
The back length of each dog coat is listed below. Measure your dog's back length from the back of the neck (withers) to the base of the tail.
The girth is the widest part around the dog's chest. Even though the coats are adjustable, this measurement is needed to make sure the coat will close properly.
Note: If the measurement is between sizes, we recommend selecting the next up size for a proper fit.