MuttLuks Fleece Lined Boots - SM
4 boots per set
Muttluks are not just fancy footwear for canines. Made in Canada, Muttluks provide comfort, protection, and durability to keep paws healthy and warm.
The name Muttluks is derived from the original Inuit sealskin boots known as ‘mukluks.’ The Inuit mukluk, tried and proven under Arctic conditions for hundreds of years, has a legendary reputation as durable, warm and water resistant. Inspired by the original, Marianne called her dog boots "Muttluks." The result is a high quality boot for dogs that is not only practical, but also visually appealing.
Muttluks - Made in Canada since 1993, Muttluks are not just fancy footwear for canines. They provide comfort, protection, and durability to keep paws healthy and warm. Muttluks come in two models - Fleece Lined Muttluks and All Weather Muttluks.
FLEECE LINED MUTTLUKS:
1. Available in multiple colors;
2. Waterproof fabric on the exterior keeps dogs dry and clean;
3. Inner fleece lining keeps paws warm and comfortable;
4. Quick drying cuffs are versatile and easily adapted for dogs with short or long legs;
5. Self-tightening Hook & Loop straps allow for an easy, secure and quick fastening strap that ensures a snug and comfortable fit;
6. 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material on the back of the strap provides safety for dogs by offering nighttime visibility;
7. The boot bottoms are made from treated, water and salt resistant leather;
8. The leather toe cover (available in sizes M-L) offers protection and durability for larger dogs; with the Cordura® Nylon toe cover available for smaller dogs (sizes Itty-Bitty to Small);
9. The entire boot is stitched with heavy-duty industrial bonded nylon thread;
10. Available in three sizes;
11. Distinctive and reusable cloth mesh packaging can be used for storing or washing Muttluks, or for general storage;
Due to high demand and the time required for importation from Canada, please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
Please note that colors may vary depending on what colors are available at the time of order. If color is important, please contact us before placing an order to see if that color is available.